Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-473-5443
Phone: 940-569-4000
Steven Booker Law

Alcohol and Accidents - Liquor Liability and Dram Shop Law

When people are intoxicated, their ability to make good decisions for themselves and those around them is stifled. That’s why alcohol providers are taught that they cannot over-serve customers who show signs of heavy or obvious intoxication.

Alcohol providers have both a moral obligation and a legal duty to stop serving alcohol to someone who acts or appears intoxicated. Unfortunately, many providers will ignore this law in an effort to sell more alcohol and earn a profit. When they partake in this unsafe practice, often times it is innocent people who pay the price.

If an intoxicated person injured you or a loved one, you have the right to sue for damages. The problem is this process is complex and tends to be difficult. Proving that someone was obviously intoxicated or acted negligently as a result of being served too much alcohol is not easy.

Steven Booker has helped people in Texas and Oklahoma get justice after an alcohol provider and/or bartender acted negligently and over-served an intoxicated person. While some lawyers may shy away from cases that are hard to prove, such as dram shop cases in Texas, Steven Booker is ready to do what it takes to hold the negligent restaurant, bar, and server responsible for their actions.

Here are a few of the ways Steven Booker will dig deep and fight on your behalf:

  • By proving how much the person had to drink at the restaurant
  • By gaining valuable witness testimony that the person was intoxicated at the time of the incident
  • By investigating provider claims that they never over-serve patrons

With Steven Booker on your side, you can be confident that your case will get the attention it deserves.

Download Steven's FREE book, The Traveler's Guide to the Universe of Personal Injury, today! Simply go to www.stevenbookerlaw.com and download it from the free offers section. Or you can call us at (940) 569-4000 to get a hard copy and to discuss your case or to set up a free consultation.

Live Chat