Every year in Texas and Oklahoma, there are over 35,000 motor vehicle crashes resulting in injuries or death. In these accidents, approximately 4,500 people are killed and over 40,000 people are injured. If you or a loved one became one of these statistics, would you know what to do? You can rely on Wichita Falls personal injury attorney, Steven Booker, to fight on your behalf, investigate the accident, and hold those who are responsible accountable for your personal injury claims.
How We Will Fight For You
Being involved in an accident that is not your fault, and sustaining serious injuries from it can disrupt every aspect of your life. You may now be unable to work, forced to travel to doctor visits on top of dealing with crippling pain, emotional stress, and an added financial burden. All of this can be an overwhelming burden you should not have to deal with. Our legal team will take over the fight and lift that burden off of these victims, so all they have to focus on is healing and recoverying from their injuries without risking the compensation they rightfully deserve.
To be able to service our clients the way they deserve, we give careful consideration to each case that comes through our door and only accept cases if we are certain we can give them the time and attention they deserve. If we take on your case, you can be sure that we will be deliberate, thorough, and dedicated.
With our goal being to remove stress from you, we will take all necessary legal steps to ensure your case is on the best trajectory and your rights are securely protected, including:
Contact medical providers to collect all necessary medical information, including records and bills
Investigate the accident and hire an expert if necessary
Interview officers and/or witnesses of the accident
Negotiate settlement amounts
File a lawsuit (if necessary)
Handle all pleadings, motions, and discovery in the lawsuit
Prepare for and try the case (if necessary)
If you choose to work with us, you can be sure you have an experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyer on your side. We will provide you with the advice and guidance you need in one of the most difficult times of your life.
Our Wichita Falls Personal Injury Attorney Assists Victims With All Types of Accidents & Injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an accident that was not your fault, we want to hear about it so we can get you the compensation you deserve. We have had success in all areas of personal injury, including the following kinds of injury accidents:
- Car Accidents. It doesn't matter if the person who hit you was distracted on their phone or just reckless, you deserve compensation for the damage they caused and the unnecessary burdens you were forced to endure because of their negligence.
- Truck Accidents. Big truck accidents often result in life-altering injuries, including brain and spine injuries. These powerful vehicles deserve and demand respect out on the road. They need proper maintenance and their drivers need proper training. When that is neglected, serious accidents happen with serious injuries, and they deserve to pay for that negligence.
- Dram Shop (Alcohol-Related Accidents). Bars and restaurants have a duty not to overserve their customers. When people get drunk at a bar and then cause an accident, the bar can potentially be held liable for the injuries resulting from that accident.
- Products' Liability. Manufacturers have a duty to ensure their products are safe for the public. When they don't, it can result in serious injury or death.
- Premise Liability/Slip & Fall. Slip and fall cases can result in serious damages and time off work, leaving you wondering how you will pay not only your medical bills, but also your rent or mortgage as well. Our Wichita Falls slip and fall lawyer can help you get the recovery you deserve.
- Wrongful Death. The unexpected death of a loved one can be difficult to deal with, especially if it was an unnecessary death caused by the carelessness or negligence of another. Although no compensation can relief the grief, the surviving spouse, children, or parents may be able to receive compensation for the loss of their loved one.
- Workers' Compensation. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed on the job, you may be entitled to benefits from the employer.
Get the Representation You Need and Deserve
We recognize that you are burdened with not only extra pain and stress, but also extra expenses. But not having the money to pay shouldn't keep you from obtaining the help you need. That's why we take our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, only collecting payment from clients when we secure rightful compensation for their losses.
If you were seriously injured in a Wichita Falls accident that was not your fault, request a free download of our book, The Traveler’s Guide to the Universe of Personal Injury, so you can equip yourself with the knowledge you need to ensure you avoid the mistakes that could wreck your case.
Contact Wichita Falls Personal Injury Attorney Today
Steven Booker Law assists victims of accidents in Wichita Falls, across Wichita County, and throughout all of Texas and Oklahoma. Unless we win your case, we do not ask for or collect any fees. If you or someone you know has suffered as a result of someone else's negligence, call our office today at 940-569-4000 or fill out the form below to set up a free consultation.
We would love to visit with you and assist you in your journey. There is no obligation to hire us, but the sooner you take action, the better off you will be, even if you decide you don't need an attorney.