Being involved in a Wichita Falls car accident and having to deal with all the headaches that go along with it is never something anyone wants to do. Unfortunately, sometimes that is out of our hands. You can be the best driver in the world, but you can’t control other people, and sometimes it is because of other driver’s recklessness that you are involved in a Wichita Falls car accident. When this happens, it’s important to protect your legal rights and that means that you will need to be able to prove that the other person is the one who caused the accident.
How to Prove the Other Driver Was at Fault in a Wichita Falls Car Accident
Proving the other person’s liability in a Wichita Falls car accident can be done in a number of ways, including:
- Ensuring that police come to investigate the accident and make a report.
- Taking photos and videos of the vehicles involved as well as the accident scene.
- Collecting witness information and getting a statement from them.
- Collecting surveillance video footage from nearby businesses.
- Collecting the other driver’s cellphone records.
- Taking depositions of everyone involved and witnesses.
Contact a Wichita Falls Car Accident Lawyer
If you or anyone you know has been in a car accident in Wichita Falls, contact our Wichita Falls car accident lawyer today at 940-569-4000 or fill out our contact form to set up a free, confidential, no-obligation consultation. We will answer any questions you have and offer you advice on the best way to move forward.