Everyone in Wichita Falls should have a will and a proper estate plan in place. Having a well-prepared estate plan can greatly reduce the stress your loved ones experience when you are no longer around. Not only does having a good estate help to prevent family conflict, it gives you peace of mind knowing everything is accounted for and everyone is provided for.
Benefits of Having a Will in Wichita Falls
Having a Will in place, along with the other necessary estate planning documents, provides a number of benefits, including the following.
- You decide who gets what rather than state laws.
- You decide who takes care of your children (if minors) and pets.
- You decide who gets to control, distribute, and administer your assets.
- You have more control over the probate process.
- You are more likely to avoid disputes and challenges.
- You get peace of mind knowing everything is taken care of.
Contact a Wichita Falls Estate Planning Attorney
If you are interested in getting an estate plan in place, contact our Wichita Falls estate planning attorney at 940-569-4000 or fill out our contact form. We will give you a free evaluation and offer recommendations for what we believe is best for you and your situation.